Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jillian kicks my ass

Let me start off with this simple fact.

I dislike Jillian Michaels greatly.  I could even say I kind of hate her (as a trainer of course) because she kicks my ass in my workouts. 

And yet, I keep working out to her.  I think my dislike of her as a trainer (as a person, I think she is fab) pushes me to try harder and work harder and just basically  bust my butt to make it through one of her videos.

I've been working out with her 4 to 5 times a week for about 3 weeks and I finally have actual, defined muscles (yes, they are covered by fat, but you can feel them and you can see them in my arms when I flex).  This is a first for me.  It's rough and tiring, but it is an awesome workout.

So while I hate the trainer, I'm going to let her continue to kick my ass to health.

1 comment: